[BBC News] Vote on £150 winter fuel payment

Newsbot

Some people on income support and job seekers allowance will get an extra £150 on their winter bonus payment.

So it's only people who can't be arsed to work which get help to pay their heating bills?

This shit stinks. I work full time and I don't get any 'Winter Bonus Payment' from my employer.

Maybe I should turn up at the dole office and steal cash from the good people of this Island to feed my drink problem, my fatherless kids, any other fat minger I meet at the dole office who also has fatherless kids and all their friends and family which which can't be bothered to work either.

It should only be the one's that have been on the list for 6 months or less. There's no excuse for being unemplyoyed for any longer than that without a good reason. Grr.

Some people on income support and job seekers allowance will get an extra £150 on their winter bonus payment.

So it's only people who can't be arsed to work which get help to pay their heating bills?

This shit stinks. I work full time and I don't get any 'Winter Bonus Payment' from my employer.

Maybe I should turn up at the dole office and steal cash from the good people of this Island to feed my drink problem, my fatherless kids, any other fat minger I meet at the dole office who also has fatherless kids and all their friends and family which which can't be bothered to work either.

It should only be the one's that have been on the list for 6 months or less. There's no excuse for being unemplyoyed for any longer than that without a good reason. Grr.

Hear, Hear, my sentiments precisely. You are quite right in that there is no excuse for being long termed unemployed. Funny how a lot of those on the dole claim there are no jobs, didn't stop the young Eastern Europeans from finding one!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society

I couldn't agree more- fair enough if someone is unable to work due to disability or illness or are short term unemployed due to redundancy, they should receive assistance but lazy freeloaders don't deserve a penny

Archived