[BBC News] Roadside safety checks conducted

Newsbot

Not before time too.

I second this as well. I get sick of the lazy tosspots on this Island that can't be arsed to replace lightbulbs, use indicators, etc.

Anyone approaching me with one headlight not working can expect a full beam in their ignorant face when I'm driving my car.

That may seem harsh, but motorcyclists don't stand a chance when you have these stupid fuckers on the road.

The standard of driving on this Island is beyond abysmal, and I also second the other comment that echoes how reassuring it is to hear of so many law abiding, upstanding citizens that have never sinned in their lives.

Anyone approaching me with one headlight not working can expect a full beam in their ignorant face when I'm driving my car.

That may seem harsh, but motorcyclists don't stand a chance when you have these stupid fuckers on the road.

that is as long as the one eyed stupid fucker with the ignorant face is not on a bike !!

So you dazzle people driving towards you with faulty headlights to teach them a lesson. Along with some motorcycle related bleating.

The standard of driving on this Island is beyond abysmal

Oh it's not so bad.

So you dazzle people driving towards you with faulty headlights to teach them a lesson. Along with some motorcycle related bleating.

Oh it's not so bad.

You don't half talk some shit, you knob.

I used to drive my bike around on full beam a lot - the dipped part of the bulb was blown and I was just too lazy to change it.

I used to drive my bike around on full beam a lot - the dipped part of the bulb was blown and I was just too lazy to change it.

Oh it's not so bad.

You don't half talk some shit, you knob.

Lol,lol..... ; )) The standard of that justification is way beyond abysmal...... ; ))

And your point is.......... ? (particularly as you chose to duplicate it)

Archived