Child Fed To Crocodile

monasqueen

It seems that an untamed 7 year old child has run amok in an Australian zoo, beating up rare reptiles and feeding them to the crocodile. I'd have thrown the child to the crocodile....

Boy Feeds Zoo Reptiles to Crocodile

It's been a good month for crocodiles in Australia - one has just been caught and found to have human remains in its stomach, but it will not be put down, as the crocs are a protected species (but it will not be let loose again!). Perhaps this is the one to introduce the above boy to?

Human Remains Found in Crocodile

It seems that an untamed 7 year old child has run amok in an Australian zoo, beating up rare reptiles and feeding them to the crocodile. I'd have thrown the child to the crocodile....

It's been a good month for crocodiles in Australia - one has just been caught and found to have human remains in its stomach, but it will not be put down, as the crocs are a protected species (but it will not be let loose again!). Perhaps this is the one to introduce the above boy to?

Paging Champ...

Paging Champ...

That croc needs an agent. Just think of the possibilities.

S

Computer says 'No'.

If you cant see the pic Gladys, right click on the ikle box with the X in it, select properties, copy the URL then paste it in to a new tab Address bar, once you veiwed the pic if you come back into the topic you can then see the image in the topic which i find quite strange ;)

Archived