Silly Season

ai_Droid

LOL it's made me jump a couple of times, when one is pretending to be dead and jumps up haha.

P.s. You can open boxes/cupboards with White lights ;) lol

haha i've been stomping on everything that's on the floor, my girlfriend thought I was just being sick and twisted until a corpse reanimated right infront of me and scared the crap out of her! I've managed to buy the second suit and have only upgraded my first weapon once! used a node to access a room ( thinking there'd be something nice in there...there was a golden circuit board...great! :( )

I hate to say it. A few more hours on FarCry2 and now it's a different game. The missions are far better, the weapons are ace (Dart Gun!) and once you've sussed a few short-cuts, you can get around the map in no time.

The graphics are really some of the best I've seen on any platform. I've done 10 hours now in total, 12% complete.

Whats next on my list... Hmm...

Fallout 3 (31/10)

Quantum of Solace (31/10)

Gears 2 (07/11)

COD: World at War (14/11)

Tomb Raider: Underworld (21/11)

Left 4 Dead (21/11)

MK vs DC Universe (21/11)

Resistance 2 (28/11)

Singularity (28/11)

House of the Dead: Overkill (30/01)

Street Fighter 4 (27/02)

Resident Evil 5 (13/03)

Aliens: Colonial Marines (27/03)

I Am Alive (27/3)

NecroVisioN (26/06 - bit of a wait)

Bring On The Trumpets!

COD World at War is really shaping up to be something pretty interesting, along with the perk fuelled multiplayer ( competitive and co-op ) we now have what is becomming this season's in thing...ZOMBIES!!!

Started with Saints Row 2, WOW has had the zombie infection, GTA IV online has apparently Zombie infections and now this...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42003.html

what's better than a zombie...a nazi zombie :lol:

edited to add :

Fallout 3 reviews dropping in on the sites now :

Eurogamer - 10/10

IGN - 9.6/10

1UP - A

was there really any doubt on this? :D

Gears of war 2 has just arrived :ph34r: just wish my 360 would hurry back so i can play it

huh?!? :huh: how's you got that so early, it's not released for another couple of weeks?

It's a "back up" ;) It was leaked a couple of weeks ago

Fallout 3 (31/10)

Bring On The Trumpets!

TRUMPETS! Loving Fable 2, not sure if it's going to be done by friday, and I REALLY want to play fallout 3 and Gears 2. Too much good stuff!

Gears2 warez? Playing Gears without Live utterly defeats the point!

I hate to say it. A few more hours on FarCry2 and now it's a different game. The missions are far better, the weapons are ace (Dart Gun!) and once you've sussed a few short-cuts, you can get around the map in no time.

The graphics are really some of the best I've seen on any platform. I've done 10 hours now in total, 12% complete.

where did you get the dart gun from...i've not yet tackled any missions for either faction just been exploring getting diamonds ( that I promptly spent in IED's :D ). Did one mission for the arms dealer ( I'm assuming you've tackled a few of these? )

Fallout 3 (31/10)

Bring On The Trumpets!

TRUMPETS! Loving Fable 2, not sure if it's going to be done by friday, and I REALLY want to play fallout 3 and Gears 2. Too much good stuff!

Gears2 warez? Playing Gears without Live utterly defeats the point!

you can still play it on live, just not until the official release day. I should have the single player finished by then to keep me occupied ;)

where did you get the dart gun from...i've not yet tackled any missions for either faction just been exploring getting diamonds ( that I promptly spent in IED's :D ). Did one mission for the arms dealer ( I'm assuming you've tackled a few of these? )

I've done a few arms dealer missions, and found a far few diamonds to pay for the actual weapons. There's nothing better than attacking a camp (some of the larger ones), at night with a flare gun - and watching the whole place go up, vehicles, ammo, gas, buildings, trees the lot. When you get silenced weapons and missions that actually require stealth, the game completely changes. Its just a bit poo to begin with, but thats the learning curve i guess. Still, I (somehow) managed to pickup a battered automatic grenade launcher with a sniper sight very early on, thats made some of the missions, very easy, to say the least.

I've done a few arms dealer missions, and found a far few diamonds to pay for the actual weapons. There's nothing better than attacking a camp (some of the larger ones), at night with a flare gun - and watching the whole place go up, vehicles, ammo, gas, buildings, trees the lot. When you get silenced weapons and missions that actually require stealth, the game completely changes. Its just a bit poo to begin with, but thats the learning curve i guess. Still, I (somehow) managed to pickup a battered automatic grenade launcher with a sniper sight very early on, thats made some of the missions, very easy, to say the least.

managed to get a full silenced kit, dart gun, mp5 and pistol...also rescued someone whilst out wandering looking for diamonds, looks like he'd crashed his plane and needed me to patch him up.

The firefights have just been immense, i've tried to be sneaky but it always ends up a balls to wall fight to the finish! brilliant stuff! :cool:

Archived