Us Tv Broadcast A Murder

Lee54

Nobody is interested in prisoners killing each other, infact they are saving their government a lot of money.

Well, not really - the relatives of the victim are suing that Arpaio lunatic sheriff for $2mill - remember, sheriff pink-underpants-tents-in-desert-heat, who has a questionable record already? (That's next to the fact that your comment, which displays a complete disregard towards human life - prisoner or not, is quite disgusting...)

Don't quite see the point of the topic in the first place, though. Thanks (and somehow sadly) to the youtube-age, a lot of people have seen a lot of violence and murders in jails and other places already. Violence is out there, just these days we have it all on camera.

Yes, quite shocking. It is hard to understand the brutality and the mentality of someone meting out a 'punishment' to the degree that the results of the 'punishment' (ie compliance) will never be seen. In the perpetrator's eyes it taught him, and others, a lesson, possibly, but a pyhrric (sp?) victory, surely? Just don't understand.

Yes, quite shocking. It is hard to understand the brutality and the mentality of someone meting out a 'punishment' to the degree that the results of the 'punishment' (ie compliance) will never be seen. In the perpetrator's eyes it taught him, and others, a lesson, possibly, but a pyhrric (sp?) victory, surely? Just don't understand.

What sort of people watch this sort of stuff, anyway? And why publicise it? Your post says a lot about you, Lee54, and none of it is nice.

S

What sort of people watch this sort of stuff, anyway? And why publicise it? Your post says a lot about you, Lee54, and none of it is nice.

S

A warning was posted, so why did you watch it. The point I was trying to make is that the UK do seem to follow what the USA do in terms of broadcasting. Should news stories of this type be broadcasted on UK TV, I would say no, but some of the reconstructions of crimes that are broadcasted in the UK are just as bad.

S

A warning was posted, so why did you watch it. The point I was trying to make is that the UK do seem to follow what the USA do in terms of broadcasting. Should news stories of this type be broadcasted on UK TV, I would say no, but some of the reconstructions of crimes that are broadcasted in the UK are just as bad.

I didn't watch it; your warning was sufficient. But I am not thanking you for your warning, any more than I would thank someone who defaecated in the street, and then said: "Mind you don't tread in it.

We are all aware that British television is dire. And it is so because there is a large market for third-rate trash, which is watched by third-rate, trashy, people.

S

Archived