[BBC News] Four held after drugs discovery

Newsbot

Where have they moved Pulrose to then?

You've got to remember Skrappey is a taxi driver. When it's on the metre Pulrose is out to St. Johns, up to Foxdale, then through the Braid and past Anagh Coar and not in Douglas at all.

There is a cost effective anti crime policy which the police seem to be making limited use of

Several persons wanted on the island for drugs & other offences are on the missing in the UK, it would not take much effort by the police to find these guys yet they are still at large

But whilst they are not on the island or likely to come back to face the music, they don't cost the Manx taxpayer a penny in police wages, social security benefits, or 5* accommodation at the Jurby Hilton

So given that most offenders re-offend after release from jail why not give them the option of doing a runner before the case goes to court ?

It may seem a little unfair on the UK, but as they seem to be welcoming scumbags from all over the world to Britain I'm sure they can cope with a few low-grade Manx/scallys

There is a cost effective anti crime policy which the police seem to be making limited use of

Several persons wanted on the island for drugs & other offences are on the missing in the UK, it would not take much effort by the police to find these guys yet they are still at large

But whilst they are not on the island or likely to come back to face the music, they don't cost the Manx taxpayer a penny in police wages, social security benefits, or 5* accommodation at the Jurby Hilton

So given that most offenders re-offend after release from jail why not give them the option of doing a runner before the case goes to court ?

It may seem a little unfair on the UK, but as they seem to be welcoming scumbags from all over the world to Britain I'm sure they can cope with a few low-grade Manx/scallys

Boat in morning by order.....I like it.

Where have they moved Pulrose to then?

You've got to remember Skrappey is a taxi driver. When it's on the metre Pulrose is out to St. Johns, up to Foxdale, then through the Braid and past Anagh Coar and not in Douglas at all.

I'm not a taxi driver, I happen to hold a PPV licence. I also hold a CPC but am not a transport manager. I also have a camera but am not a photographer.

(What's a meter?)

Archived