Wow 3.0.2

Dr Gonzo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I succumbed to the 10day trial last nite ( after a bottle of wine! )...just wondering if there is a "good race/build" to go to or are they much of a muchness?

I'm currently a level 2 ( hahaha ) Nite elf ( rogue class if I remember correctly).

Bear in mind this is my first stab at MMORPGing so any help, advice, guidance would be appreciate!

I succumbed to the 10day trial last nite ( after a bottle of wine! )...just wondering if there is a "good race/build" to go to or are they much of a muchness?

I'm currently a level 2 ( hahaha ) Nite elf ( rogue class if I remember correctly).

Bear in mind this is my first stab at MMORPGing so any help, advice, guidance would be appreciate!

Wow's very balanced these days, with the possible exception of the new death knight class. Just play what you fancy, you'll be fine.

Wow's very balanced these days, with the possible exception of the new death knight class. Just play what you fancy, you'll be fine.

Hmmmm, ish.

Some classes are a lot easier to play solo with, namely the Hunter and the Warlock.

If one expects to be playing the game alone a lot (and TBH, questing and levelling is generally a solo experience), then it may be beneficial to create a hunter or a warlock, but these classes aren't really so useful in the endgame where groups are required to do all the instances/raids/heroics.

Moreover, quests marked as 'GROUP' in the main game can often be soloed by certain classes, but not others.

Death Knights are overpowered, but they can only be created at Level 55 and will be gradually nerfed anyway.

Archived