Macbook

Gavsta

Apple MacBook 13.3" in White.

It has Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5 installed.

Office 2008 will also be included preinstalled as standard along with iLife 08 which includes, Garageband, iPhoto, iMovie and iWeb.

If you want Windows XP also installing please let me know and you will be able to switch between both operating systems on the same laptop!

· 2 Ghz Intel Core Duo processor

· 2MB on-chip shared L2 cache

· 667MHz frontside bus

· 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM

· 80GB 5400 rpm Hard Disk Drive

· 13.3 inch Widescreen LCD 1280x800 native resolution

· DVD /CD-RW

· Inbuilt iSight Camera

· Airport Wireless (802.11A/B/G/H)

· Bluetooth 2.0 internal Card

· 2 USB 2.0 Ports

· 1 Audio Input

· 1 Audio Output

· 1 Firewire port

There are no dead pixels on the LCD screen and I would describe the laptop as being in VERY good condition.

This will be a great machine for someone who wants a portable Apple laptop to surf the net, office work etc. It has a big hard drive in it so you have a lot of storage space to store your music, pictures, videos or whatever you want!

· Upgraded to 2Gb ram so it runs like a dream.

Overall it is a great machine that is so easy to use even if you have never had an Apple Mac before. ·

I am selling the MacBook with all the accessories that come with it as standard, including the original packaging, restore CD's and charger and battery.

The Mac and the packaging, box and all manuals are as new condition. The lid and the palm rest have had protection on them from new.

All this for £550.

Apple MacBook 13.3" in White.

It has Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5 installed.

Office 2008 will also be included preinstalled as standard along with iLife 08 which includes, Garageband, iPhoto, iMovie and iWeb.

If you want Windows XP also installing please let me know and you will be able to switch between both operating systems on the same laptop!

· 2 Ghz Intel Core Duo processor

· 2MB on-chip shared L2 cache

· 667MHz frontside bus

· 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM

· 80GB 5400 rpm Hard Disk Drive

· 13.3 inch Widescreen LCD 1280x800 native resolution

· DVD /CD-RW

· Inbuilt iSight Camera

· Airport Wireless (802.11A/B/G/H)

· Bluetooth 2.0 internal Card

· 2 USB 2.0 Ports

· 1 Audio Input

· 1 Audio Output

· 1 Firewire port

There are no dead pixels on the LCD screen and I would describe the laptop as being in VERY good condition.

This will be a great machine for someone who wants a portable Apple laptop to surf the net, office work etc. It has a big hard drive in it so you have a lot of storage space to store your music, pictures, videos or whatever you want!

· Upgraded to 2Gb ram so it runs like a dream.

Overall it is a great machine that is so easy to use even if you have never had an Apple Mac before. ·

I am selling the MacBook with all the accessories that come with it as standard, including the original packaging, restore CD's and charger and battery.

The Mac and the packaging, box and all manuals are as new condition. The lid and the palm rest have had protection on them from new.

All this for £550.

£400?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived