Peel Breakwater Caff?

Spartacus

Haven't been on for a while so this may be old news, but am I right in thinking that the said eatery has vanished? :o

Heading to Sunset City for the compulsory crab bap was the best way to spend a lunchtime! I happened to have a neb at the DOT webcams and found that the caff was replaced by a crane, which appears also to have er, disappeared.

Any ideas folks? :sheep:

Haven't been on for a while so this may be old news, but am I right in thinking that the said eatery has vanished? :o

Heading to Sunset City for the compulsory crab bap was the best way to spend a lunchtime! I happened to have a neb at the DOT webcams and found that the caff was replaced by a crane, which appears also to have er, disappeared.

nope, it hasnt vanished its moved about 20 feet South while i'm guessing they build a new one. In fact it is open right now even in this weather. Now its not nailed down they will be lucky if it doesnt blow along the breakwater.

nope, it hasnt vanished its moved about 20 feet South while i'm guessing they build a new one. In fact it is open right now even in this weather. Now its not nailed down they will be lucky if it doesnt blow along the breakwater.

Ta muchly! Will get my ar5e to Peel as soon as I can. You've made me a very happy Douglas resident. Stood at the counter last Easter while waves went right over us. Don't usually bother asking for salt on my food :P

Do keep up, even I knew what was happening and I don't even live on the island! :P

Don't usually bother asking for salt on my food

ok if spray coming over breakwater but I'd be wary if it's coming from any other direction - I was told that those crabs caught close to Peel were 'too soft' - wonder what they'd been eating ?

Archived