A Local Festival

ray marshall

would you like one to happen there on a once a year basis?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any type of festival that attracts crowds out of the comfort zone of the police with be shot down before it can mature and move on.

Think blues fest in Laxey. oh were expecting lots of people down, lets close camp sites flood the area with hi viz coppers.

You basically just said what i feared, soon as dj's/people enjoying themselves/inevitable flood of drugs (in police eyes) then its a no go, fuckin pisses me off.

Anyway Ray, i'm in for whatever you need from me, but you knew that already :D

yeah mate no worries there fo shizzle!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and another company is showing an interest (thanx manxway), this is getting very interesting now.

to answer you there monkey i think they are showing an interest in helping put the deal together, nothing has been remotely finalised yet, it is still an idea and depends on the amount of people who will be willing to help, the authorities, and lets face it, the finance situation.

But let me say again, its going to take a lot of time and effort to pull it off, and it will take more than one person to finalise it all, depending on how much steam this gathers will pretty much dictate wether we can try for next year (doubtful as theres no initial infrastructure as yet) or 2010 (prolly more likely), and ofcourse a few other things.

but thank you to all for showing support for what could be the start of a belting little local festival. :)

ps: luvvin the cave reunion thread :lol:

Archived