Whats Your Tune?

martyn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrrrrr - this mis a mac I cannot work it!!!! I stealed GMOHMWTFA puter....I could of had his log in too but trinity said he'd kill me - Don't think so but.......better to be safe likes :-) rock n rollllllllllllllllll the roach made the splague squeal...they aren't doves they are feckin pidgeons..............mission xxxx off ha ha haaaaaaaaa we love you xxxxxxx drinkesdesdeewsdrerdsedfukker pet shop biiiiiuoys 4 evvvverrrrtonic funk in da house macs vrock

wow....there are gregorian fans out there.  How much in HMV?  £4.00 off EBAY (NEW)

HMV Prices

not too damn bad if you ask me

The Bees:

"Posted Today, 02:53 AM"

"Arrrrrr - this mis a mac I cannot work it!!!! I stealed GMOHMWTFA puter....I could of had his log in too but trinity said he'd kill me - Don't think so but.......better to be safe likes :-) rock n rollllllllllllllllll the roach made the splague squeal...they aren't doves they are feckin pidgeons..............mission xxxx off ha ha haaaaaaaaa we love you xxxxxxx drinkesdesdeewsdrerdsedfukker pet shop biiiiiuoys 4 evvvverrrrtonic funk in da house macs vrock"

and how is the head this morning?

Archived