India Off To The Moon

bluemonday

There are always 'better' things to spend money on. The USA, Europe, Russia and China all have space programs yet poverty has not been eradicated in any of those countries. People criticise spending on the arts, rehabilitation projects for ex-prisoners, extra funding for aesthetic improvments to town centres, etc. claiming that the money can be spent better elsewhere. If these people had their way then nothing would ever change, technologies would never improve, our towns would look Stalinist and the arts will only exist as crumbling relics in crumbling museums.

I don't like the idea of nukes full stop, (is it right to use a full stop after the word full stop?). But as the USA is the country with the most nukes and the only country ever to have had the nerve to use them I see the need for there to be adequate counter-balances to deter the USA from destroying us all although thankfully that's far less likely now that the country is being run by an intelligent America (I used to think those two words were oxymorons but Obama has proven us wrong).

This topic only supports the theory of .....ASLIANS.......! the governtment has been keeping it secret for years but ASLIANS do exist, they are a race from the furthest reaches of the slumdog galaxy and are notorious for crashing their highly advanced shanty crafts into abandoned warehouses, i know what you're thinking, how come i've not heard of aslians but i will tell you how to recognise them. An ASLIAN can be easily identified by its red spot located on the forehead which they use to communicate to each other whilst muttering random words in a non existant dialect to confuse us, but i know the truth ( you'll never catch me ASLIAN scum)

post-14064-1235087001_thumb.jpg

post-14064-1235088022_thumb.jpg

post-14064-1235088054_thumb.jpg

i dont like the idear of nukes coming from out off space. they would not show up on radar till its to late. & no one will no where they have come from till it's to late..

All nuclear missiles would come from 'out off space'. There is an extensive network of radar tracking stations monitoring orbital and suborbital space.

You need to be more concerned about someone shipping a nuke in a container on a cargo ship. Have we got any radar looking out for them?

Archived