Tony Brown Interviewed On Channel 4 News

Keith

David Cannan wanted the head of the FSC to answer a question in Tynwald but the house voted against him. The question was. Why did the FSC give KFS permission to transfer all its assets to London just days before it went Tits Up.

The question that should of been asked is did the head of the FSC or any member of Tynwald past or present withdraw funds from KFS

Another question is why don't the IOM government and the FSC know EXACTLY what will happen when any bank based in the IOM or its parent company eslewhere gets into difficulty.

Are deposits ringfenced? What doe (IOM) mean in reality?

It should be very clearly set out especially when the banks here are part of larger groups.

And it should be spelt out to bank customers when they deposit and invest their money.

As taxpayers we are already paying high salaries for the marketing 'experts' to raise our profile in the international business world. NOW is the time we need them to earn their money defending us in the media.

You name me one marketing 'expert' that is on payroll?

As taxpayers we are already paying high salaries for the marketing 'experts' to raise our profile in the international business world. NOW is the time we need them to earn their money defending us in the media.

You name me one marketing 'expert' that is on payroll?

Prof Huge Davidson

"Freedom to Fleece"

Nicely filmed - and I thought TB came over pretty well.

Agreed, my only slight quibble would be that a haircut and some whisker trimming might not have gone amiss.

Archived