Daily Mail

bluemonday

On the other hand, that trend ensures plenty new employees for the wail.

Don't misunderstand the DM. It's written for people like that - not by people like that. The sort of people who write the DM would never read it. They write it down to their audience.

As much as I hate it - it's very well done.

The Daily Mail delight in this sort of reporting, but even when I was at primary school I remember clearing out cupboards that had old electronics kits in them, and books on calculus - and that was in a primary school. Didn't actually do Calculus myself until A-level.

Even someone who represented so many dispossessed youths who had failed the system - punk rocker Johnny Rotten had 6 O-levels and 2 A-levels. He has better school credentials than me and he used to gob on people for a living.

Its not just the daily wail that's reporting the story though - the bbc's covering it too - It's quite interesting research and importiant - you don't go to school to pass tests, but to succeed in life and work. I think the jury is still out on whether the current test passed system is appropriate.

The Daily Mail delight in this sort of reporting, but even when I was at primary school I remember clearing out cupboards that had old electronics kits in them, and books on calculus - and that was in a primary school. Didn't actually do Calculus myself until A-level.

Even someone who represented so many dispossessed youths who had failed the system - punk rocker Johnny Rotten had 6 O-levels and 2 A-levels. He has better school credentials than me and he used to gob on people for a living.

Good God! Don't they teach kids anything nowadays. Johnny Rotten didn't gob on people, he was gobbed on.

We did calculus at O-Level, although I'm not sure why.

Archived