Tv Chef Cooks Hitler's Favourite

Amadeus

TV chef cooks Hitler's favourite

IT MAY prove to be the most tasteless meal ever whipped up for couch gourmets – Adolf Hitler's favourite trout dish cooked on prime-time TV.

Not only that, but the cooking of the fish will take place at Berchtesgaden, where the Nazi leader had his summer home on a mountaintop.

Jewish, resistance and political prisoner organisations worldwide have blasted the professional Belgian chef who is making the programme.

"In his series Plat Prefere (Favourite Dish), professional cook Jeroen Meus goes to Hitler's haunts in southern Germany to prepare trout with butter sauce, a succulent festive meal and said to be one of Hitler's favourite meals," announced the programme's trailer in Belgium at the weekend.

The VRT network will air the show tomorrow, claiming it will put Hitler "in the right context".

I'm guessing he's using brown trout :ph34r:

What's the problem here, it dispels the popular myth that Hitler was a veggie. I'm sure we will get Churchills favourite recipe, Mussolini, Bush and Thatcher, why complain about it, sounds like a victim culture being fed. I'm sure the publicist will get much out of this, it is them pandering to the facts and using the victims for their own ends. What if it were the favourite of George Washington, a slaver, or whichever pope existed during the war and helped the nazis by collusion?

You're falling for the hype, the idea of using some of his favourite places to cook in is a nice touch, very tasteful!

As it is to be shown in Belgium, I guess it won't win any awards or have a huge audience.

Archived