Fallout 3

Shill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haven't even found dogmeat yet ( incidentally that's the name of my dog in Fable2 :) ), i'm sure i'll find him soon enough!

Let me know if you need spoilering up :)

I read where to find him on the net, will go and have a look later.

went for a wander, didn't find the god, but did bump into a bunch of slavers and then after an epic journey found a place called " the oasis "! I've noticed now i'm at level 15 there seem to be a lot more robots wandering around? I know the game doesn't level as per Oblivion, but maybe parts of the wilderness do? <_<

went for a wander, didn't find the god, but did bump into a bunch of slavers and then after an epic journey found a place called " the oasis "! I've noticed now i'm at level 15 there seem to be a lot more robots wandering around? I know the game doesn't level as per Oblivion, but maybe parts of the wilderness do? <_<

It does seem to rubberband the difficulty a little bit. Not as bad as Oblivion, you don't suddenly get bandits in all the best gear, but they do go from chineese pistols and knives to laser rifles and shotguns as you level up.

Level caps only 20, so no rush levelling really, you'll hit the cap before the end.

Level caps only 20, so no rush levelling really, you'll hit the cap before the end.

I was thinking about that last nite, hopefully they'll increase the level cap with DLC it would be nice to get up to maybe level 40, even if they halt the perks after level 20. Still i'm enjoying bumping into raiders now, fully sneaked up death means I can get right up close to them and take pleasure in blowing them away!

Has anyone completed the "blood ties" quest?

I have found the family but I can't give Ian the letter..I can't hack in or pick the lock and they won't let me in...do I just need to wait until i have better lockpicking skills?

Ta!

I have found the family but I can't give Ian the letter..I can't hack in or pick the lock and they won't let me in...do I just need to wait until i have better lockpicking skills?

Ta!

Yeah, done that one. It's a case of talking to the boss until he trusts you, be understanding about his blood lust, then he'll give you the password to where Ian is, and you give him the letter

Ta!

Yeah, done that one. It's a case of talking to the boss until he trusts you, be understanding about his blood lust, then he'll give you the password to where Ian is, and you give him the letter

Cool thanks.

I tried slaughtering them all the first time :rolleyes::lol:

I cant get over how much stuff you can do in this game. I never played Oblivion but I think when i'm done playing Fallout 3 I'm going to pick it up on the cheap somewhere.

I cant get over how much stuff you can do in this game. I never played Oblivion but I think when i'm done playing Fallout 3 I'm going to pick it up on the cheap somewhere.

Grab Shivering Isles too, it's ace. Oblivions actually quite a big bigger than fallout3, so brace yourself!

Archived