Fallout 3

Shill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK I'm sick of looking for the dog can anyone give me a clue?

Scrapyard near the minefield.

Still loving it myself, still haven't done any of the main quest :)

which direction? otherwise i'll just wander round and get into trouble...

i've noticed a load more robots wandering round the wasteland now, not just the easy ones but the real nasty ones with 3 legs, missle launchers and what can only be described as gatling laser guns...jeez they're tough! :angry:

thanks Slim...woohoo gonna get me a dog maybe he'll lead me to some treasure...no wait different game! :lol:

He's a pain in the arse. He just keeps getting himself killed because he's an agressive little shit, but you don't want him to die so you have to reload. I just left him at home in the end.

thanks Slim...woohoo gonna get me a dog maybe he'll lead me to some treasure...no wait different game! :lol:

He's a pain in the arse. He just keeps getting himself killed because he's an agressive little shit, but you don't want him to die so you have to reload. I just left him at home in the end.

Yep, same. He's particularly rubbish if you play in stealth, because he gives you away all the bloody time!

oh boo I'm on a stealth build for this play-through...I may just pick him up and then take him to the Mall and see how he fares against some supermutants...

He's pretty good he can take one down as long as they don't gang up on him, and his health is restored once he kills one so one at a time he could take them out on his own :lol:

oh boo I'm on a stealth build for this play-through...I may just pick him up and then take him to the Mall and see how he fares against some supermutants...

He's crap in combat. Most useful for finding stuff, you can tell him to go find health or ammo or whatnot and he'll sniff it out. Other than that, bin..

hit the level cap over the weekend, and thought i'll do a few of the main quest missions...ended up finishing the feckin' thing! :huh:

tbh the ending is a bit weak and comes to fruition very very quickly.

I'm gonna start another play-through as a decidely evil female character ;)

I think the game is primed for far more dlc than oblivion. It's quite short, and light on content, and they didn't include the tools so there won't be as much user generated content. Expect downloads soon I recon.

hit the level cap over the weekend, and thought i'll do a few of the main quest missions...ended up finishing the feckin' thing! :huh:

tbh the ending is a bit weak and comes to fruition very very quickly.

I'm gonna start another play-through as a decidely evil female character ;)

That happened to me, I thought I had a while left to go so plowed along with the main storyline only to end up finishing it when i'd only hit rank 16 <_< I wasn't overly impressed with the end to be honest...still a great game, i'm playing through again and I'm much better, already seem to be killing supermutants with reckless abandon and i'm only level 5 :D

started in earnest with my second playthrough last nite, i'm being a right evil bitch :P

Found dogmeat, promptly got a bit pissed off with him and just send him off to pick up chems and ammo...

Did however find an Alien laser pistol, it kicks some serious arse but i'm guessing that the ammo you get is all you get <_<

started in earnest with my second playthrough last nite, i'm being a right evil bitch :P

Found dogmeat, promptly got a bit pissed off with him and just send him off to pick up chems and ammo...

Did however find an Alien laser pistol, it kicks some serious arse but i'm guessing that the ammo you get is all you get <_<

I've heard there is more ammo for it, sometimes it just appears...apparently.

But it is pretty scarce.

Archived