Fallout 3

Shill

A bit pissed the PS3 owners aren't getting the DLC. I really enjoyed the game, and more quests would defo make me go back to it. But I think Bethesda are just hating on PS3 owners, or have Microcrap shelled out for exclusivity again?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bit pissed the PS3 owners aren't getting the DLC. I really enjoyed the game, and more quests would defo make me go back to it. But I think Bethesda are just hating on PS3 owners, or have Microcrap shelled out for exclusivity again?

Bethesda cited development priorities based on experience on the ps3 with oblivion. I think it's more likely MS money was involved though, that's the advantage of a paid online service I guess.

find the schematics for the dart gun, it makes them a whole lot easier to deal with.

Cheers! I've got the dart gun, but I think I've killed every Deathclaw ever already. I do like shooting the Behemoths with the dart gun and just running in circles round them. They look so angry! Tee hee!

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to know if anyone has picked up any of the DLC for this, and if so is it worth the price?

I've just started playing through again ( thouroughly EVIL :lol: ) and am surprised at how much i'm enjoying it ( maybe even more than when I first played through ).

Just wanted to know if anyone has picked up any of the DLC for this, and if so is it worth the price?

I've just started playing through again ( thouroughly EVIL :lol: ) and am surprised at how much i'm enjoying it ( maybe even more than when I first played through ).

I have it all so far, I think its worth it as I am a huge Fallout fan although they are all pretty short and don’t really sit with the main story very well. It maybe worth waiting for them to release them all on disk and get a better price.

Just waiting for the last one next week.

Archived