[BBC News] Crackdown on drivers using phones

Newsbot

Too right. Some total arsewipe in a BMW stopped just past the roundabout at Braddan Bridge (just before Parkinsons where the road really narrows) last week to take a call last week. Its 5:30 traffic is shooting both ways and dickhead slams the brakes on and then blocks the road chatting away on his mobile. That really should be an offense. You f**king selfish prick.

I normally find that sitting behind them with horn sounding till they move off works very well ;)

Too right. Some total arsewipe in a BMW stopped just past the roundabout at Braddan Bridge (just before Parkinsons where the road really narrows) last week to take a call last week. Its 5:30 traffic is shooting both ways and dickhead slams the brakes on and then blocks the road chatting away on his mobile. That really should be an offense. You f**king selfish prick.

Isn't it amazing how it is usually the ones in their posh expensive cars, that can't seem to afford a bluetooth earpiece at a tenner!

Isn't it amazing how it is usually the ones in their posh expensive cars, that can't seem to afford a bluetooth earpiece at a tenner!

Personally I find letting the darn thing ring out is the best solution. Can always look at 'missed calls' later and see if its someone I want to call back. Then of course I am not waiting desperately on a call from my banker to say whether my overdraft has been called in...

Archived