Us Cut Interest Rate Again

Lee54

...and they still have up to 4 cuts of 0.25% left.

What do people think the BoE and the ECB will cut by? 0.25%, 0.5% or the full 1%?

As someone from the FT said on the BBC this morning a recession takes inflation out of the equation as prices have to be reduced in order to sell anything. I should like to see some bravery from the BoE and for them to go for a full 1% - but if they did I would also want to see banks passing this on to business and personal clients. I can't imagine the ECB getting past 0.5%.

The US Federal Bank has just cut the interest rate by a further .5% bringing the rate down to just 1%, UK may follow with a rate cut

I was watching sky chnl 200 before - "it shows all the hidden agenda thats going on in the world". on america: freedom to facism, it explained all about how the FEDERAL BANK, is just a load of shit, and with the amount of american debt etc, the dollar is only worth around 4 pence!

you might want to educate yourselfs?

I was watching sky chnl 200 before - "it shows all the hidden agenda thats going on in the world". on america: freedom to facism, it explained all about how the FEDERAL BANK, is just a load of shit, and with the amount of american debt etc, the dollar is only worth around 4 pence!

You might want to try some of that education lark as well. I suggest starting with spelling and punctuation.

I also suggest not believing everything you see on TV.

You might want to try some of that education lark as well. I suggest starting with spelling and punctuation.

Especially what you see on channels owned by Richard Murdoch.

S

S

Especially that which you see on etc:

S

Especially that which you see on etc:

You must be American if you think "that which" is more acceptable than "what".

S

Archived