Police Camera Action

Lee54

I also noticed that at about 6am yesturday morning.

:ph34r: A little off the subject but the coppers keep pulling me over in the mornings and askin me, who i am, where have I been, have I been drinking, who do I work for, where do I live blah blah blah.

They know who I am and what Im doin so why do they do it, are they bored.

Can I get them done for doin it so many times in a year :ph34r:

:ph34r: A little off the subject but the coppers keep pulling me over in the mornings and askin me, who i am, where have I been, have I been drinking, who do I work for, where do I live blah blah blah.

That old offence eh?

You tell them that you are the same person they stopped yesterday and the all the days before that. You have left the same place, going to the same location and consumed the same amount of booze as all those other days. Then tell them that if you should be stopped again you will consider it police harrasment and seek legal advise as they obviously think you are a menace to society driving in the mornings

Perhaps they are mistaking you for the suicidal green Ninja rider sporting 'R' plates, regularly seen driving in from the South, regularly going well over 50, overtaking in the face of oncoming traffic, cutting in and generally behaving like a complete berk? If so, perhaps they are trying to lengthen the odds a number of Southern commuters and PSV drivers are allegedly offering on when said Ninja rider will cause the road to be closed for a few hours 'to investigate a road traffic accident'?

Perhaps they are mistaking you for the suicidal green Ninja rider sporting 'R' plates, regularly seen driving in from the South, regularly going well over 50, overtaking in the face of oncoming traffic, cutting in and generally behaving like a complete berk? If so, perhaps they are trying to lengthen the odds a number of Southern commuters and PSV drivers are allegedly offering on when said Ninja rider will cause the road to be closed for a few hours 'to investigate a road traffic accident'?

I was in my works vehicle :whistling:

I was in my works vehicle :whistling:

If you will drive a white van...!

Archived