Tom Clancy's Endwar

slinkydevil

• 2 weeks later...
Playable Demo out now on PSN

http://endwargame.uk.ubi.com/

Tried the Xbox360 demo yesterday @ 1.63Gb I was suprised it only took 20mins to download :o , glad I was at home alone though as I felt a bit silly shouting at units on the screen to get them to Move, attack,Run away, Etc :lol:, once i had a couple of goes at the training level I tried the next level and managed to royaly f*** it up , once I got my head around controling 12 unit groups I found it to be quite effective and could move around the whole battlefield easily , will maybe give it another shot tonite on multiplayer, but it could be a 'keeper' :huh:

Playable Demo out now on PSN

http://endwargame.uk.ubi.com/

Tried the Xbox360 demo yesterday @ 1.63Gb I was suprised it only took 20mins to download :o , glad I was at home alone though as I felt a bit silly shouting at units on the screen to get them to Move, attack,Run away, Etc :lol:, once i had a couple of goes at the training level I tried the next level and managed to royaly f*** it up , once I got my head around controling 12 unit groups I found it to be quite effective and could move around the whole battlefield easily , will maybe give it another shot tonite on multiplayer, but it could be a 'keeper' :huh:

I too really enjoyed it, i think without the mic commands there wouldnt be alot to shout about, but its not to gimmicky and i thought it was good.

Think i will pick it up in a couple of months when its half price.

I too really enjoyed it, i think without the mic commands there wouldnt be alot to shout about, but its not to gimmicky and i thought it was good.

Think i will pick it up in a couple of months when its half price.

I'm a bit the same, plays a lot like World In Conflict on the pc, pretty simple, moving units around in a sort of rock paper scissors style attack system. Liked the voice thing, worked very well for me, but not sure it's worth full price based on that.

Like to see that in other games though, be great for a game like Overlord, lazing back on the sofa ordering my minions about. Just like Manxforums, but in game form!

Archived