Vanilla? Strawberry? Chocolate? Errrrr.....

Lonan3

LINK

It is the story that has gripped Australia this week, a classic who-dunnit with an unsavoury twist. Who put the poo into a pub diner's ice cream?

The tale involves a sports-mad family, a popular beachfront pub and a $19 (£8) bowl of ice-cream containing the very unwanted ingredient.

A Sydney family has alleged that the Coogee Bay Hotel, a popular drinking spot with British backpackers, served them a bowl of ice-cream containing faeces while they were enjoying a Sunday pub meal.....

....Mrs Whyte scooped up what she thought was compacted chocolate, but by the time she realised it something other than ice-cream, it was too late.

"The minute I put the spoon to my lips, the stench went through my nostrils. I retched and spat it into the napkin," she told Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph newspaper.

She said one of her sons screamed at the hotel staff: "you’ve made my mum eat poo."

"We went to a pub and they served us s. . . . It's black and white. That's what happened."

It shouldn't need DNA tests to identify the culprit. If the shit is black and white, it should be quite easy to discover....

Stav.

I read the title of this post and I immediately thought of Bod :)

Good old Alfonso.

So did I :) - but it's Alberto...

So it is... for years i have thought it was Alfonso. Thanks.

They are Australians, remember.

That's why it could well be a case of mistaken identity - thinking it was a politician and turning the tables.

Had it hit the right target it would have been brillo - something a politician might never live down.

Putting excrement in food is not something that one does lightly, even in Oz. I suspect that the person who received this unusual dish (or the person who was MEANT to have received it) must have done something extremely unpleasant to have merited such treatment.

Perhaps he or she was suspected of being a visiting Pommie.

S

They are Australians, remember.

That's why it could well be a case of mistaken identity - thinking it was a politician and turning the tables.

Had it hit the right target it would have been brillo - something a politician might never live down.

Putting excrement in food is not something that one does lightly, even in Oz. I suspect that the person who received this unusual dish (or the person who was MEANT to have received it) must have done something extremely unpleasant to have merited such treatment.

Perhaps he or she was suspected of being a visiting Pommie.

Aussie politicians (especially of the John Howard persuasion) feed sugar coated crap to the public and expect them to swallow it just like anywhere else. I don't know if you consider misleading people into joining a war and the like is 'extremely unpleasant', but certainly a visiting Pommie like Tony Blair might have been in for an ice cream special.

In IoM the equivalent poetic justice to those deserving it might be to serve them up with more 'gravy'. <_<

Aussie politicians (especially of the John Howard persuasion) feed sugar coated crap to the public and expect them to swallow it just like anywhere else. I don't know if you consider misleading people into joining a war and the like is 'extremely unpleasant', but certainly a visiting Pommie like Tony Blair might have been in for an ice cream special.

And not just in Oz!

S

Archived