Resignations From Liberal Vannin

Bobs

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would say its more my typing ability than my spelling.....snip.....

......snip......i loose twice that in upaid time off work......snip......

....snip.... If any off you still feel I am a not worthy off your manners, then my phone number is on the Council website..................

That last sentence sounds like the forum equivalent of asking someone 'outside'. Nice.

As a Douglas ratepayer I feel I am justified in making this comment about someone who is elected to represent me.

In fairness I don't think he had the honour of being elected did he? Walk-in if I recall.

i would say its more my typing ability than my spelling, but thankyou for pointing that out.

As for what ever your view they are just that.

I have not wanted to score political points, for if i was i would publish every good deed , cat i have helped out off a tree etc, basking in my own self glory, for what ..? £30 a meeting...when i loose twice that in upaid time off work, the evenings I spend at public meetings for playparks and homeless shelter etc etc..

But nope I type up a small part off an email that clarifies my said point in leaving LV.. nothing more nothing less. Am i not allowed to deffend myself.. wow all teh what 20 people that will look at this thread, or shall I publish a letter in IOM Newspapers that is a worded to place un-truths on my shoulder..

So I ask if it was you what would you do...

If you wish a person with such perfect english, maybe your local English teacher would wish to stand and if the work I do is not up to your high expectations or standard, YOU stand

If any off you still feel I am a not worthy off your manners, then my phone number is on the Council website..................

Am I right in thinking that you walked into councillor Tear's seat ?

If so, then full marks for continuity. You share his wit, self-assurance and command of the English language

It's heartening to see that, just like the elections in the USA, anyone can become councillor. Whatever their race, religion or handicap.

Keep up the good work.................

Please note:

You may have noticed that a number of posts in this thread have dissapeared. These have been set invisible for now while they are being reviewed. As usual, please remember that although free speech is a great thing, an anonymous forum name does not protect you when speech is a little too free and it comes down to the legal stuff. Please use common sense when you post on the forum. Thank you.

Please note:

You may have noticed that a number of posts in this thread have dissapeared. These have been set invisible for now while they are being reviewed. As usual, please remember that although free speech is a great thing, an anonymous forum name does not protect you when speech is a little too free and it comes down to the legal stuff. Please use common sense when you post on the forum. Thank you.

Thanks Amadeus for the information, I will check back in a week or two, did I mention something controversial ?

Please note:

Thanks Amadeus for the information, I will check back in a week or two, did I mention something controversial ?

Feel free to PM me with any questions - just choose "send message" from the drop down menu when you click on my name on the left. Happy to explain things, but not in the thread :)

Archived