Call Of Duty: World At War

Virtual_Boy

I quite liked the beta. Its not good while on the cr4ppy guns but soon as u get to the good stuff and the sights.. love the pack of dogs at 7 kills.

Its like a new online cod4 in different places with different guns (which funnily enough is exactly what it is). Which is good enough for me. cod4 online got boring in the end.

I quite liked the beta. Its not good while on the cr4ppy guns but soon as u get to the good stuff and the sights.. love the pack of dogs at 7 kills.

Its like a new online cod4 in different places with different guns (which funnily enough is exactly what it is). Which is good enough for me. cod4 online got boring in the end.

Found the dogs really annoying when you're on the receiving end. The vehicles are pointless too. Nowhere near as good as cod4 for me.

I paid an extra tenna to get COD5 PS3 - COD5 XBOX a day earlier but they couldnt promise me it would be here so I took the chance anyway lol, not to worry if it doesnt arrive cus Im still not bored of COD4. I think its an amazing game with brilliant graphics and game play, compared to MOH its fucking amazing.

Archived