[BBC News] Heroin import sentence welcomed

Newsbot

Police welcome the sentencing of a man who imported heroin from Liverpool to the Isle of Man.
Hopefully he will be shipped back to england to serve his sentence and not take valuable space up in our new hotel

It always makes me laugh whenever there is a warning about a bad batch of heroin.

Is that some sort of oxymoron?

When you consider that there is a good chance that the stuff has been shifted up some scummy tw@ts arse for at least a plane journey.

So he languishes in our spanky new nick and has no cares for the next 4 years.

Hope they got a good price for the stuff, enough to pay his keep at least.

While we ship our lifers off island for their sentence and pay the UK for the digs, do the UK pay for their crims?

The report on Manx Radio's 1pm news implied that the drugs had been smuggled internally and the Police had said that drugs couldn't be smuggled into the IOM by the back door

Don't know if MR newsroom were having a laugh or not

I actually agree with what the copper said on MR. Fishing smack out of some junkies arsehole can't be the most rewarding job in the police force. I'd give him 8 years just for the fact that someone had to stick their hands up his filthy catflap and retrieve the stuff - dirty f**ker. If the bag had split he could have done us all a favour.

Archived