Hed Kandi - New Years Eve 08 @ Paramount City

Paramount

3 Weeks to go......

Get your Ltd Edition Hed Kandi 2009 CD free!!

Yep thats right when you purchase your New Years Eve Tickets from Clinch's on North Quay you will receive a copy of the Hed Kandi 2009 CD absolutely free.

Please note this offer is only available from Clinch's and is available while stocks last.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've turned into a bit of a snob since experiencing london's nightlife for the past year and half, so i'll spare my thoughts before i get a backlash ;)

but i do think the whole hed kandi thing on the IOM is a great idea... probably one of the only brands that would work over there...!!

how about i bring over caspa and rusko, and we have a jolly good night of DUBSTEP!

i've turned into a bit of a snob since experiencing london's nightlife for the past year and half, so i'll spare my thoughts before i get a backlash ;)

but i do think the whole hed kandi thing on the IOM is a great idea... probably one of the only brands that would work over there...!!

how about i bring over caspa and rusko, and we have a jolly good night of DUBSTEP!

Now that would get me out, no fucking chance over here though. <_<

Now I like loads of genres that wouldn't pull in enough money to pay for the bar staff, dubstep is up with them i'm afraid.

Drum & Bass is cool though... it has the energy to cross genre and pull people in that wouldn't normally go to a specific D&B night.

Electro..... has been over used as it is a specific sound with different arrangements.... it's like using a dog woof. Yes, there are many melody's you could make with different "key" dog woofs.... but at the end of the day you will get bored with a dog woof.

hmm dunno bout Hed Kandi - too much lyrics..

get some dirty dirty electro hse tunes on the go - nitelife seems to be the only place that play it publicly. thats where its at

forgot to mention. If you like some filthy electro bass tracks get down to Odd Shape Alpha next friday night in the Basement Bar. Or && one of the Odd Shape dj's is doing the Planes Over Paris aftershow party the night after in the basement bar.

:D

Archived