Hed Kandi - New Years Eve 08 @ Paramount City

Paramount

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All!

Im moving across on New Years Eve, on the overnighter from Hell, sorry, Heysham.

Im gonna have a VERY long New Years Eve 'day' then picking up the keys, moving into my new place, getting it warmed up, arranged, food in etc.

Then I want to go out and meet a friendly crowd New Years Eve itself, somewhere where I can buy a few drinks and just enjoy meet some new people - hot blondes if possible, lol.

Where would people suggest? - Not this Hed Kandi night, I presume, which is a shame since Im also well into my Dance. Is there a comprehensive clubs/bars listing for Douglas, anywhere, or can you give me your reccommendations?

Thanks,

D

my cousin went, she said it was good but quite quiet. No surprise everyone I've spoke to were at house parties on NYE, I'd imagine the whole of town was quite dead.

house parties defo the way forward, been like that since the millenium fiasco. i heard there was only one room open, bit cheeky like, for 15 quid. v young crowd too i believe.

Havana was good, like a saturday to be honest.

did anyone ask? or care about havana? HED KANDI PARAMOUNT THREAD!!!!!!! FFS

So why talk about house parties then? n00b.

haha. banana will be on its way to you, when your opinion is required.

not keen on the OBVIOUS SELF PROMOTION of mr F . and the party ref was relevant to reply to OB's post. no need for the profanity......

Archived