Modern Double Bed With Free Matress

BETTYBOO68

modern double bed with free matress, 3 years old, black cast iron look frame with wood posts, low bottom end, bed frame in excellent condition, matress thin so might need a matress topper with it,

Bargain price £100 ono cost £450 , will load a pic tomorrow.

modern double bed with free matress, 3 years old, black cast iron look frame with wood posts, low bottom end, bed frame in excellent condition, matress thin so might need a matress topper with it,

Any chance of the photo and or size , length and width ?

Thanks

B

Any chance of the photo and or size , length and width ?

Thanks

B

Hi B

will upload pic and take measurements tomorrow, i forgot to do it the other night, will definately do it tomorrow. thanks for the interest.

Just for a rough guideline (add a few inches to allow for frame...

Single 3ft wide

Double 4'6 wide

King 5'0 wide

All are about 2m long

Don't know whether that will help will give you an idea before tomorrow.

Hi Smeagle,

thanks for the general information , but what some people class as doubles come in other varying sizes too really , so wanted to see the availabilty of matress sizes on the Island and of course prices of them.

There are a lot of European sized beds creeping in, (Ikea beds for example are all Euro ) for which getting a euro sized "Double" or euro "Single" is impossible to get hold off on the island. (i.e 90cm x 180cms or 90 x 100 etc )

This means having to either buy one without trying it out first for support or materials, or taking a trip over, and trying to get it shipped back, so adding a £ lot to the cost .. (If anyone DOES know of a Manx outlet that sells Euro sizes of mattress that would be great, as Id even tried to get them made here, but they had to stick to the "traditional" UK spring base size)

Hi Smeagle,

thanks for the general information , but what some people class as doubles come in other varying sizes too really , so wanted to see the availabilty of matress sizes on the Island and of course prices of them.

There are a lot of European sized beds creeping in, (Ikea beds for example are all Euro ) for which getting a euro sized "Double" or euro "Single" is impossible to get hold off on the island. (i.e 90cm x 180cms or 90 x 100 etc )

This means having to either buy one without trying it out first for support or materials, or taking a trip over, and trying to get it shipped back, so adding a £ lot to the cost .. (If anyone DOES know of a Manx outlet that sells Euro sizes of mattress that would be great, as Id even tried to get them made here, but they had to stick to the "traditional" UK spring base size)

Hi Buyit

i have uploaded pic, from my measurements i get 6.5 length and 4.5 width! hope that helps.

post-13251-1226528948_thumb.jpg

Archived