Vote Corkill

Katman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not he knew nothing about what happened at his home !

He wasn't even called as a witness so this may indeed be the case.

I suppose there were those yellow diggery things ripping up the lawn and stuff and gruff men wondering about the house, but when you have a country to run you can sometimes miss these things.

Taken from a slightly different angle:

Our Chief Minister will be having talks with Jack Straw about the relationship between the IoM and the UK today. Who would you prefer to be representing us in that capacity - Tony Brown or Richard Corkill?

Taken from a slightly different angle:

Our Chief Minister will be having talks with Jack Straw about the relationship between the IoM and the UK today. Who would you prefer to be representing us in that capacity - Tony Brown or Richard Corkill?

They both have rather idiosyncratic moustaches, so that is a difficult one.

I remember Richard went to the BBC about what they were providing the Island for the many £millions they take from us.

He came back saying how positive and successful the meeting had been.

We got [Neswbot]

Quote "They both have rather idiosyncratic moustaches, so that is a difficult one.

I remember Richard went to the BBC about what they were providing the Island for the many £millions they take from us.

He came back saying how positive and successful the meeting had been.

We got [Neswbot] "

Yes what would be good it to list the Political Success of both men..

I have a few free seconds to read tthe list

But it could start with

Tony - ermmmm Electrical Shop

Richard - Chemist in Corkills Garage...

/hands on hips and finger wagging mode

Well, I wouldnt vote for him if he was the last man on the planet (not that we would need politicians in such circumstances). I think the whole Ballacain thing was filthy rotten dirty, those people took grants from the public purse and no matter how you dress it up, its still rich people taking from the poor, that is embarrassing at best. How can people seriously consider putting people like them back into a position of power, who knows what grants he'd set up for himself next time, not to mention the irritation that he will still get a handsome pension. Grrrrrrr.

People of Onchan - Do not be so silly. The trouble with politicians is.....they are politicians and generally that means they are lying, cheating, self gratifying, egotistical wankers :)

Archived