Amateur Producer Available: Sonrwriters, Mcs, Rpppers, Lyricists And Vocalists Wanted

Gilligan

Hi all,

If there are any budding songwriters, lyricists/vocalists or MCs/rappers out there, or you know anyone that is interested in having their material being produced then i will more than welcome to help. I have a couple of songs that could do with an MC or a singer (you'd have to have your own lyrics, or jam something as im hopeless at that sorta thing), I like to produce drum n bass, hip hop, dubstep and electro.

Songwriters, if you know what you want, then I would like to help as it would be a good challenge for me to do something outside of my comfort zone.

Im doing Alevels atm, so sesh's would have to fit around that, but after school, and weekends are cool.

Email me, gilligan@manx.net and we can arrange something, or ill send you some of my material to give you some ideas.

Look forward to some feedback

G

Gillian

There is a guy in Ramsey called Ste that produces a lot off quality stuff , Rap and Hip Hop.. if you have access to Facebook, look up Local Producer

Cheers

John

Nothing in facebook like that in isle of man! Im looking for vocals, as my vocal department is rather poo (i cant sing/rap)!

arr just searched and he i snot there..I will text him and give him you email address

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Mixing desk?...I don't, its all none on my laptop, I have a small midi controller if I want automation though.

Archived