Bus Stops Closed

Fossils

The DOT (Disrupt our Transport) has shut down 3 bus stops on the stretch of road between the Airport and Castletown. Bus users are having to walk up to half a mile extra past the all day breakfast. A spokesman said that the work will be completed when they run out of tea.

men-web.jpg

Yesterday, the pissing bus driver didnt even bother to pick me up...bucking fanker!

and he was 10 minutes late...barstool!

Do yourself a favour. Pass your driving test, buy yourself a car and never have to worry about it again.

Problem solved.

having your driving licence aint all roses.

1st you have to buy a car then u have to insurure it then if it aint taxed you have to tax it.

then you have to maintain it with tyres oil brakes etc and if you cant repair it your self.

these things cost a fortune in a garage.

so the bus is probly a cheaper route :lol:

This illustrates exactly why public transport is a service of last resort for anyone who can afford an alternative.

I hate it - never there when you need them, never go to where you want to be without interminable stops en-route, having to mix with smelly and/or noisy people.

I'll only give up my car/bike keys when they prise them out of my cold, dead fingers*.

*TM NRA/USA

This illustrates exactly why public transport is a service of last resort for anyone who can afford an alternative.

I hate it - never there when you need them, never go to where you want to be without interminable stops en-route, having to mix with smelly and/or noisy people.

I'll only give up my car/bike keys when they prise them out of my cold, dead fingers*.

If only humans had some way of propelling themselves without wheels and a combustion engine!

Archived