Call Of Duty 5

Halfbaked

I'm after a shooter game, its been a while since I played anything infact it was half life 2/ Counter strike a few years ago. I was thinking of getting one of the COD's is it 4 thats the best?

Get Gears of War 2, its luberly!

I'm after a shooter game, its been a while since I played anything infact it was half life 2/ Counter strike a few years ago. I was thinking of getting one of the COD's is it 4 thats the best?

call of duty2 was the best by miles

but 4 would be a much better choice 5 it is by far the worse call of duty ever made

the pellet gun sounds and the weak rifles bad modelling and loads of glitches

• 2 months later...

Anyone else think this is the worst C.O.D yet.

Played it single player and it was quite good but it was too short, the multiplayer gets boring within 1 hour.

WW2 fps must be played to death by now its boring. :angry:

Prefer the modern warfare, weapons etc roll on the next C.O.D modern warfare ;)

Anyone else think this is the worst C.O.D yet.

Played it single player and it was quite good but it was too short, the multiplayer gets boring within 1 hour.

WW2 fps must be played to death by now its boring. :angry:

Prefer the modern warfare, weapons etc roll on the next C.O.D modern warfare ;)

Got COD5 on PS3 and i'd say the graphics are better on COD5, but cod4 had better gameplay, better guns, smaller maps (more kills - more points), I used to get good kill streaks on cod4 (well I say good, highest was 21) but on COD5 I can't even get the dogs in.

Well i found the graphics good it is just the game play let it down for me and the Whole ww2 genre is getting tiresome.

I prefer the modern stuff that COD gave, well i am back on TF2 now and loving it, very addictive and real fun.

Call of Duty modern warfare 2 is coming out around the end of the year so i will have to make do with something else tilll then.

Orange box too me is the best value product out there i seem to be always going back to it.

Found Cod 5 awful tbh on Ps3, the single player is good and took me back to the 1st cod's and Medal of honour games.

But the Multiplayer which gives the game a long life is terrible on this, bored after a couple of sessions and could not really get into it. I am going to swap it for Hawx's when it is out next week.

I have to say though i still play Cod4 and battlefield Modern combat which i love.

But so looking forward to modern warfare 2 when it comes out later this year.

Archived