" Darling's Isle Of Man Must Be On Some Other Planet "

%age

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You trust Bell to lead us through this crisis? He was apparently powerless against the masterminds of the MEA theft, what makes you think he can defeat the UK government, especially when Tony Brown is acting as if nothing is happening.

He's not perfect, but then who is? He's certainly got plenty of experience, and I'd rather him oversee treasury right now than a newbie.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Treasury-Mi...e-of.4727978.jp

Ringwraith, do you have anyone else in mind. I don't see anyone else standing up and showing any recognition of what’s happening.

Too little too late, and I would not trust Bell as far as I could throw him. His past actions / inactions have shown that he is not capable to defend the IOM, let alone be in charge of our finances.

If you believe he is doing the right thing and will get us through this then god help us all.

But you are right that there is nobody else, so basically we have had it.

Oh yeah, and his latest idea to raise taxes (maybe) what a great thought, make the IOM even less attractive than it is at the moment!

You trust Bell to lead us through this crisis? He was apparently powerless against the masterminds of the MEA theft, what makes you think he can defeat the UK government, especially when Tony Brown is acting as if nothing is happening.

Just seen

Mr Brown from Castletown , is still in there somewhere :lol::lol:

Class Albert!!

They've got the right idea in Iceland.

"They don't have our trust and they are no longer legitimate."

"We had a good country and they ruined it."

http://news.scotsman.com/world/A-nearriot-...ment.4722970.jp

Pity they waited so long, bet we wait even longer than they did though!

Well we're not quite buggered yet and Iceland's economy is on its knees unlike ours which is still growing at a good rate apparently.

When would people consider the IOM's golden years to be? We're richer as a nation now than we ever have been.

Archived