[BBC News] Motorcyclist badly hurt in crash

Newsbot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says two cars were following the crash vehicle at the timer but NEITHER STOPPED?????????????WTF are they thinking, "Oh dear. looks like a biker has just been seriously injured, still, mustn't be late for my appointment at Bar Logo" Muppets, they should be found and busted for failing to stop.

Quote "The driver of the Fiesta, an 83-year-old man from Ramsey, suffered minor injuries and shock. He was discharged from hospital after treatment"

Always the way when a car pulls out infront off a bike.... I have a whole tin off worms ready to open in regards to the above quote......

fair enough Jehovah.. but only if it had been at a round about....

All I am trying to say is that some accidents are caused by drivers that really should not be driving due to their lack off ability caused by age

There is NO legal requirment for a driver to have his licensed revoked due to age, even though IMO the majority off these people would fail a driving test.

Maybe I am being the devils advocate, maybe you disagree and are infact an 85 yr old safe driver, with all the required reflexes and ability to pass a driving test.

we all have a right to our opinion.. .. but I would rather be a cock that stands up for his belief

so maybe you should just chill, climb down from your little high up castle and stop being insultive.

*yawn*

Quote "The driver of the Fiesta, an 83-year-old man from Ramsey, suffered minor injuries and shock. He was discharged from hospital after treatment"

Always the way when a car pulls out infront off a bike.... I have a whole tin off worms ready to open in regards to the above quote......

the accident was a few hundred yards before the bungalow where there are NO places to pull out from. as to the cars that didn't stop, you are only required to stop IF you are involved, not if you aren't involved but saw something. you may be a twat for not sticking your beak in, but not a law breaker.

Maybe the DOT should start recording some of their webcams up there. It might help in a situation like this where they want to trace vehicles. There's another camera at the Douglas end of the montain mile which the public don't have access to. With a decend zoom lens it could read number plates.

the accident was a few hundred yards before the bungalow where there are NO places to pull out from. as to the cars that didn't stop, you are only required to stop IF you are involved, not if you aren't involved but saw something. you may be a twat for not sticking your beak in, but not a law breaker.

As a LGV driver it is a legal requiement to stop if you are, in any way, involved with a collisiion. Witnessing a collision is being involved, surely?

BTW, how's the biker?

Archived