Manx Members Of The Bnp

parchedpeas

Agreed, the majority of people on this rock speak some form of English, but doesn't it feel good to, at least, start the day off with meeting people in Manx? It cheers me up every time and when I get a Manx response it's great, makes me feel accepted, even though I'll never be Manx, I have respect for the culture and language. I have seen, or rather heard, South Africans meeting each other in their adopted language, sometimes known as Affrikaans, I enjoy hearing people being greeted in their native tongue. Lighten up and get your self along to Manx lessons, you'll enjoy it.

People who speak Africaans are Afrikaaners. Afrikaans is not their adopted language, it's their first language. It evolved from Dutch - Afrikaaners being descendents of the original Dutch settlers.

Few South Africans of British origin have ever bothered to learn Afrikaans, though they do know and use some words.

S

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, the majority of people on this rock speak some form of English, but doesn't it feel good to, at least, start the day off with meeting people in Manx? It cheers me up every time and when I get a Manx response it's great, makes me feel accepted, even though I'll never be Manx, I have respect for the culture and language. I have seen, or rather heard, South Africans meeting each other in their adopted language, sometimes known as Affrikaans, I enjoy hearing people being greeted in their native tongue. Lighten up and get your self along to Manx lessons, you'll enjoy it.

Why do you say you will never be Manx?

My point exactly, they learn some of the language out of respect and the need to 'belong'.

Thanks for confirming that South Africans, note I didn't put Afrikaans, adopt some of the language.

I know about the Dutch and their 'enterprises' in Africa can't say I'm impressed.

Haven't heard that one for a long time.

I'll never be truly Manx because I don't fit the criteria. When abroad I will refer to myself as 'from the isle of man'.

I once said I was Manx when asked. Unfortunately it was in Manchester and he thought I was taking the piss, couldn't be arsed to explain so I just left.

The official criteria is crazy - four grandparents. If the same measure were applied to say, the English football team, how many players would qualify? Only fruitcakes like the bnp would want to apply this type of restriction on full membership of a community or nation. If I could be naturalized as a full UK citizen after five years living there, then surely the same is true in reverse?

The official criteria is crazy - four grandparents. If the same measure were applied to say, the English football team, how many players would qualify? Only fruitcakes like the bnp would want to apply this type of restriction on full membership of a community or nation. If I could be naturalized as a full UK citizen after five years living there, then surely the same is true in reverse?

Grief man, you're in danger of repeating yourself.

I am a full member of the community and nation but, will never be truly Manx. All my g'parents were East Londoners but I can't call myself a cockney, wouldn't want to really. Instead I feel privileged to be here and accepted by the many Manx people I know.

It's about time they went back where they belong.

You never see these immigrants support the local economy. They speak in their own language only, spend bugger all in the shops, don't integrate and look after their own. It's about time we did the same and sent them packing.

Here here !

Stuck up middle class tax avoiding bastards, they should load all their golf kit into the boots of their huge German saloon cars and bugger off back to Surrey or the Cotswolds.

Go on, piss off and let us get back to being miserable and impoverished like we used to be

She was just a poor man's daughter,

Victim of the rich man's whim,

For he fucked her and he left her,

With a sore and bleeding quim.

CHORUS:

It's the same the whole world over,

It's the poor that get the blame,

It's the rich that get the pleasure,

Ain't it all a bloody shame.

Oh, she went up to the city,

For to hide her bleeding shame,

But a Labour leader (the landlord up and) fucked her,

Put her on the street again.

See him in the House of Commons,

Passing laws to combat crime,

While the victim of his evil,

Walks the streets at night in shame.

See him with his hounds and horses,

See him strutting at his club,

While the victim of his whoring,

Drinks her gin inside a pub.

See him riding in his carriage,

Past the gutter where she stands,

He has made a stylish marriage,

While she wrings her ringless hands.

See him at the fine theater,

In the font row with the best,

While the girl that he has ruined,

Entertains a sordid guest.

See her on the bridge at midnight,

Throwing snowballs at the moon,

She said, "sir, I've never had it,"

But she spoke too fucking soon.

Standing on the bridge at midnight,

Picking blackheads from her crotch,

She said, "Sir, I've never had it,"

He said, "No, not fucking much."

See her standing in Picadilly,

Offering her aching quim,

She is now completely ruined,

It was all because of him.

See him seated in his carriage.

Riding homeward from the hunt,

He got riches from his marriage,

She got sores upon her cunt.

Standing on the bridge at midnight,

Throwing cunt-rags at the moon,

First a scream, a splash, Oh goodness!

Has she done a fucking swoon?

When they dragged her from the river,

Water from her clothes they wrung,

And they thought that she had downed,

Till her corpse got up and sung.....

Then there came a wealthy pimp,

Marriage was the tale he told,

She had no one else to take her,

So she sold her soul for gold

Now, what was this thread about?

I have to say I thought the ex-BNP guy they interviewed made a good job of trying to redeem himself:-

http://www.energyfm.net/news/bulletinstory12.htm

More specifically the quote "I believe at one point I was maybe consumed with hatred but not now. It's a very dark path that can leave you very empty inside. It's nothing I'd recommend to anyone." was, I thought, a very good thing to state. You do get the impression that its someone who accepts that they probably didn't think too much about joining and got swept up in it.

I have to say I thought the ex-BNP guy they interviewed made a good job of trying to redeem himself:-

http://www.energyfm.net/news/bulletinstory12.htm

More specifically the quote "I believe at one point I was maybe consumed with hatred but not now. It's a very dark path that can leave you very empty inside. It's nothing I'd recommend to anyone." was, I thought, a very good thing to state. You do get the impression that its someone who accepts that they probably didn't think too much about joining and got swept up in it.

Nice quote - quite heart warming that someone who has grown as a human being can talk about it. I can see how the nazi stuff can be appealing for people who feel the need to be accepted. For some people the colour of their skin, or their cultural (or non-cultural) background is all they feel they have going for them - goes to show that class discrimination and the generation gap can be even more alienating than racism.

http://www.bnpmemberslist.co.uk/

The guy that posted the list on a site , seems to be under threat himself.

Sued into the ground, no doubt. Slightly thoughtless what he did there...

Domain name:
	bnpmemberslist.co.uk

Registrant:
	Michael Reid

Registrant type:
	Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:
	151 Shekinah%%Triq Luigi Billion
	Pembroke
	XX
	STJ13
	MT

knock knock....

Who's there?

Sue

Sue who?

Sue your ass off

Archived