Manx Members Of The Bnp

parchedpeas

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, to be fair, it looks only one or two on the list are actually Manx

Isn't is funny too how council house tenancy and BNP membership often go hand in hand?

Well it certainly isn't surprising.

I can't. Just looks that way to me - partly because when I hear anti-immigrant bile it tends to come from English immigrants.

But isn't it just as much the Manx who grumble about the English and comeovers?

Having finally found the list I'm amazed that members here actually went through all the names alphabetically to find out there are fifteen IOM addresses on it ...unless there's a list which is arranged by location and not surname

Yeah, because there's no way you could search a text document for "Isle of Man". No way at all. In fact, I'm going to write to Microsoft and suggest such a feature as I'm sure it would be very popular. Maybe.

Well, to be fair, it looks only one or two on the list are actually Manx

Isn't is funny too how council house tenancy and BNP membership often go hand in hand?

Well it certainly isn't surprising.

I can't. Just looks that way to me - partly because when I hear anti-immigrant bile it tends to come from English immigrants.

But isn't it just as much the Manx who grumble about the English and comeovers?

Speak for yourself. :D

Yeah, because there's no way you could search a text document for "Isle of Man". No way at all. In fact, I'm going to write to Microsoft and suggest such a feature as I'm sure it would be very popular. Maybe.

Yeah, and maybe they could attach it to, I dunno, ctrl-f or something so that people could invoke it easily. Of course, knowing Microsoft they'd probably implement it differently across all their stuff and have different keystrokes in different applications like ctrl-s or even F3! Best not to rock the boat really.

To stay vaguely on topic, the list has now made it to the two places that you can be sure it will never be eradicated from.

Archived