Lovin' It?

Lonan3

CLICK

Couple sue McDonald's over nude photos

A man who accidentally left his mobile telephone in a branch of McDonald's is suing the fast-food chain after nude photos of his wife that had been stored in the device ended up on the internet. Philip Sherman says he was promised by staff at the burger restaurant in Fayette, Arkansas, that the handset would be turned off and securely stored until he could retrieve it.

Instead, he alleges that employees at the branch ended up rifling through his phone's memory, address book, text messages and library of images before posting pictures of his wife, Tina, online.

Next to the photographs, which were meant only for Mr Sherman's eyes, the miscreants added the McDonald's logo, together with its slogan "I'm lovin' it" and a caption describing Mrs Sherman as "hot like McDonald's' coffee". They also provided her name, address and contact details, prompting dozens of unwelcome letters, phone calls and emails that apparently forced the couple to move home.

The Shermans are seeking $3m (£2m) for emotional distress, embarrassment and damage to their reputations. They also allege loss of earnings, and want to reclaim the cost of their change of address

Straightforward enough? Yeah.... but...

Some wondered if the couple might have somehow engineered an elaborate compensation scam, a suggestion they are likely to reject.

Bah. There are trillions of naked women on the internet, who cares about Nina, Tina, or what so her name is? I think it was a plot by the couple too, it was my first thought "What a great idea", closely followed by an intimate photo session with Mr Bees, look for a samsung in Maccy D's.....oh the first hurdle and we have fallen.....We do not eat in there, ever. Although yesterday I did make a 'really lame' Sunday dinner, Fishermans pie with cheaty frozen fish in bags (how dreadful of me) but thats nothing compared to a Maccy D's is it?

Archived