Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed

mito

2001 Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TS Lusso Selespeed

Red, 3 door, great looking and rare. 26000 miles - £8500

Heated sports seats, Alloys, Electric windows and mirrors, Dual zone climate control, expensive factory upgraded bose stereo with sub and steering wheel controls, PAS, remote central locking.

The car is in excellent condition is a great drive.

An almost identical car is currently on a local forecourt for £9995.

email mito@manx.net or reply here if you want more info.

Thanks

Handling is good, the setup is a good balance between sporty and comfortable.

I find the paddle gearchange great as well. It's good when you want to press on as you keep your hands on the wheel and just flip the paddles, with a nice raspy blip on the downchanges. If you're stuck in traffic or just feeling a bit more relaxed you hit the city button and it looks after itself. If you do any driving across I forgot to mention that you can set the cruise control as well.

No problems with the body work or reliability. It's a brand new model in 01 and Alfa reliability has come on a lot with the recent cars.

Best bet if you are interested is to come and have a look. It's a much better drive than people think and I've got a group test at home (can't remember which mag) where it came top against an Audi and BMW which shows how much the build quality has come on since Alfa's of old. You still get the nice Italian styling touches and the engine noise though which you don't get in many other cars these days.

Like I said, anyone who wants a look just let me know. It really is a lot of car for the money compared to the equivalent VW, Audi etc, and is also that bit more unusual.

Archived