Dogging

Revan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have any problem with people who choose to swing, have one night stands, muck around with whatever sexual needs they have in the privacy of their own (or someone else's) home/private establishment.

But I do have an issue with it when it enters the public arena. Doggers are in my mind no different from people who go out to expose themselves - it assumes that others want to be either directly or vicariously involved in their sexual behaviour.

Well let me be blunt - I don't. I don't want to stumble upon such activity when going out for a walk, I definitely don't want my mother to have to endure it, and I would be especially concerned if my children happened upon such things.

Go and do it in private and leave the public space for public activities.

I fully agree that abstinance is the greatest perversion of all (and probably one of the most damaging), but today's society wants to increasingly flaunt its sexuality to others, and quite frankly I don't think that is a particularly good thing.

I fully agree that both men and women should be able to express themselves sexually, and for some that may mean exposing their bodies and sexual activities to a broader (private) audience. But there is a spectrum of sexual behaviours and I do not think it is right to enforce the sterotype that all people want to be involved in this - I believe this is just as bad as the myth that all women should be chaste until marriage.

Currently the pressure on young girls to flaunt it, get out for a laugh, not to be repressed about letting everyone have a look etc is growing. And I do not think this trend is necessarily sexually, or emotionally healthy.

Robert Heinlein wrote: "A lady should take off her dignity with her clothes and do her whorish best; at other times she can be as modest and dignified as her persona requires."

Other than the fact that the quote is offered to a "lady" and not to both sexes, I think it is a pretty good advice - our public persona requires dignity. And I do not think that exists in exposing yourself in a carpark or similar public place.

For once a good bit of anglo saxon seems appropriate - I think they should F**k off somewhere private, thank you very much.

Well Mr Chinahand, I couldn't agree more. Doggers = Perverts, IMO.

I don't have any problem with people who choose to swing, have one night stands, muck around with whatever sexual needs they have in the privacy of their own (or someone else's) home/private establishment.

But I do have an issue with it when it enters the public arena. Doggers are in my mind no different from people who go out to expose themselves - it assumes that others want to be either directly or vicariously involved in their sexual behaviour.

Well let me be blunt - I don't. I don't want to stumble upon such activity when going out for a walk, I definitely don't want my mother to have to endure it, and I would be especially concerned if my children happened upon such things.

Go and do it in private and leave the public space for public activities.

I fully agree that abstinance is the greatest perversion of all (and probably one of the most damaging), but today's society wants to increasingly flaunt its sexuality to others, and quite frankly I don't think that is a particularly good thing.

I fully agree that both men and women should be able to express themselves sexually, and for some that may mean exposing their bodies and sexual activities to a broader (private) audience. But there is a spectrum of sexual behaviours and I do not think it is right to enforce the sterotype that all people want to be involved in this - I believe this is just as bad as the myth that all women should be chaste until marriage.

Currently the pressure on young girls to flaunt it, get out for a laugh, not to be repressed about letting everyone have a look etc is growing. And I do not think this trend is necessarily sexually, or emotionally healthy.

Robert Heinlein wrote: "A lady should take off her dignity with her clothes and do her whorish best; at other times she can be as modest and dignified as her persona requires."

Other than the fact that the quote is offered to a "lady" and not to both sexes, I think it is a pretty good advice - our public persona requires dignity. And I do not think that exists in exposing yourself in a carpark or similar public place.

For once a good bit of anglo saxon seems appropriate - I think they should F**k off somewhere private, thank you very much.

But the windows steam up very quickly and before you get down to the serious stuff!

Oops...I've said too much!! :ph34r:

Not trolling, genuinely interested: Why?

What's so offensive about people having sex?

Wednesday 23rd April 9:30pm in the bushes at the jurby end of the river, men only! Very discreet sucking cocks only!

Yeah, I bet you'd love to see that yourself, let alone if you are out with your kids.

why would you be out with your kids at that time of night in such a discreet place? its not as if its happening during the day! though i suppose it wouldnt surprise me if some peoiple did....

Its a bit boring really don't you think? The sort of thing that sounds like a kinky idea until it happens and you are freezing your bits off in a car with some slavering sperm pot scratching at the window to get in, nah....LOL Im with Grant and Chinahand on this one.....Marine drive 8.30 lads :) (Mrs Grant and Mrs Chinahand optional)

Keyboarder - you are a funny funny person, if I knew/cared what a rolfcopter was I would make you one.

Archived