Dogging

Revan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minxie wins! that is the exact rolfcopter I had seen in the past, although Slim can have 2 and a half points because his is cool. Yeah yeah immortalpuppet very good, get back to WoW, your dungeon awaits, nil point.

Keyboarder, I give you Minxies Rolfcopter as a symbol of my appreciation of your sense of humour. I am in a silly mood today, I might go out later.

Not sure about all this dogging lark, poor Revan is only looking for some new members to sign up.

Having never taken part in any dogging, i admit having some kinky time outdoors with girlfriends has been fun, but its been just the two of us and very descreet and in middle of nowhere late at night.

Years ago when a pup me and mates used to sit in our cars up Marine Drive and similar dogging hotspots (not knowing this at the time obviously), but for perhaps more evil means, we used to be into smoking some weed, not being allowed to smoke at home etc, we were keeping ourselves to ourselves and cars would pull up and flash lights, we usually shit ourselves and ate our weed thinking it was police etc, due to being stoned and paranoid, damn, could have took part in a sad, embarrasing, group masterbation excerise instead.

'note to self, don't return to the said places, innocence is gone, car will end up like a plasterers radio' :D

I think all is well with the world provided we can keep a good old dogging thread above those about people losing shedloads of money in Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander or the UK Government wanting nasty things to be done to us.

• 2 weeks later...

So basically its single guys watching courting couples in car parks am i right ?

Sounds like what the police have been doing for generations :lol:

Archived