[BBC News] Police arrest pair in drugs raid

Newsbot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day the people will realise that drugs are not to blame for people being bad, some people are just like that. Johnny used to be able to blame corporal punishment for his wicked ways, now he can blame the universally hated ‘evil drugs menace’. People are not stupid, you KNOW if you take heroin, cocaine, crack, nicotine, alcohol, what ever really, it could be habit forming and addictive. An addiction is with you for life. You make an informed choice when taking any form of drug, like my friend the heroin addict used to say "You know the risks" and you do.

Sorry to hear about your lads Skrappey, its not very nice for them or you.

Oh the irony of this edit is killing me : I forgot to mention....cannabis is hardly a dangerous drug.

One day the people will realise that drugs are not to blame for people being bad, some people are just like that. Johnny used to be able to blame corporal punishment for his wicked ways, now he can blame the universally hated ‘evil drugs menace’. People are not stupid, you KNOW if you take heroin, cocaine, crack, nicotine, alcohol, what ever really, it could be habit forming and addictive. An addiction is with you for life. You make an informed choice when taking any form of drug, like my friend the heroin addict used to say "You know the risks" and you do.

What's your point?

Maybe Bees meant that the law should be changed?

Looks like it's going the other way, and cannabis upgraded to class B.

And what a retrograde step that will be. All just to pander to those idiots who blame drugs themselves for the problems in our society and those who feel that because it is not 100% safe it should be banned.

I don't do cannabis, but it is such a messed up society we live in where people really think that others or the state should dictate what we do with our bodies because they are too lazy to at least think for a bit about why drugs are not a problems themselves.

And what a retrograde step that will be. All just to pander to those idiots who blame drugs themselves for the problems in our society and those who feel that because it is not 100% safe it should be banned.

I don't do cannabis, but it is such a messed up society we live in where people really think that others or the state should dictate what we do with our bodies because they are too lazy to at least think for a bit about why drugs are not a problems themselves.

Those people who fuck up their body and their mind with skunk won't be using the social services to fund their slack arse lifestyle or the NHS to heal their throat cancer?

A Generalisation I know, but if you want the freedom to live without laws, why are you here?

Archived