Christmas And New Year @ Nightlife

Visionary

Festive line up:-

Saturday 13th December

Paul Hughes + Resident

Paul returns for the last time this year to his old residency, having a jamming session with the current resident!

drink promo's before 12.

Saturday 20th December

Ricky Rooney + Resident

Ricky is the last guest dance dj of the year, bringing his unique style and sounds up north for all!

drink promo's before 12.

Christmas Eve

Derek Liney

Friday resident Derek Liney takes on the Christmas eve madness, be sure to ask for Slade to drive him mental!

Drink promo's all night

Boxing day

Dave Kelly

Dave makes his comeback to Nightlife, after being resident for over 3 years!

drink promo's before 12.

New Years Eve

Resident Derek McKenna

No guests this time, just me, the chimes and hopefully the better half!

Drink promo's all night

Friday 2nd January

Back to the Old Skool with Derek Liney

A one off Old Skool night, all the big dance tracks from 80's to mid 90's, mixed and mashed, dress up with dust masks and day glow jackets, glow sticks optional!

drink promo's before 12.

Bump seeing as first guest dj is Paul this Saturday.

Feel free to use this one as the trance/music/303/808/909 follow on, the Cave one might actually be used for the Cave event thing, i seen posters in Moochers today, no-one tell Dave :D

What's the policy on smoking - do they let you out the door for a ciggie when you want one?

Yes, but there is a rule/law about so many at a time, the authorities want it both ways (as usual).

If its rammed, then you can wait 10/15 mins which is a pain, but the secret is just to go when no-one else is, most people are too drunk to work that out, if there is no mini queue at the door you can smoke ;)

is there a dress code for Nightlife?

Will I be alright in dark jeans / dark trainers?

Sorry to be so late getting back, erm, its tough, its not supposed to be trainers but some people get in with them, i think dark jeans is fine, if anyone knows any different please post, sorry to be shit but i wear anything and don't really see what peeps have on their feet or legs.

I can get clarification from the boss if you so require?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived