The Clashed Plus Suspect Package Paramount 16th Jan

hoggersdrum

The Uks number one tribute band to the legendary Clash will be performing at paramount City on Fri 16th Jan , if you are an old punk like me or a Clash enthusiast they are not to be missed , played here two years ago at the Office & everyone who was there was in awe , have been asked many times to bring them back & here they are dont miss them , they will be ably supported by the excellent Suspect Package who have recently got back together & play a blistering live show , also i will be DJing inbeetween , playing Punk , Reggae & Ska from the real era , a real Punky reggae party night , on from 8 till very very late , tickets will be on sale very soon from myself at £ 12 , contact me on 427771 . Shaun

• 2 weeks later...

Dont miss out on a class night of Punk delivered by two great bands , also dj as well as background DVDs on the large screen charting punks growth .

Only two days left to get your tickets for the first party of 2009 , doors will be about eight with yours truly manning the decks playing classic punk ska & reggae , Suspect package will be on around nine , followed by The Clashed who will do two sets , then i will take over again on the decks until the early hours .

Archived