For Sale:mercedes 300 E-24 Automatic

Maestro

For sale is my beloved Mercedes 300 E-24 Automatic. 75K miles, excellent condition, must be seen to be appreciated and if you drive it, you will fall in love with it.

Luxury sedan, black metalic, cruise control, air conditioner, leather salon (beige), electric heated front seats, original Mercedes alloy wheels, power steering, radio/casette player, sunroof, automatic transimission. Very powerful but relatively low fuel consumption - a bit over 30 mpg.

posting some photos as well.

Reason for sale: I am driving quite a lot around the island but most of the time on my own - somebody could make a better use of the car and I will buy a smaller one.

Price:£1600

New price: £1450

For contact: PM me here or text 489897

post-5161-1228690460_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1228690508_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1228690601_thumb.jpg

New price!

For sale is my beloved Mercedes 300 E-24 Automatic. 75K miles, excellent condition, must be seen to be appreciated and if you drive it, you will fall in love with it.

Luxury sedan, black metalic, cruise control, air conditioner, leather salon (beige), electric heated front seats, original Mercedes alloy wheels, power steering, radio/casette player, sunroof, automatic transimission. Very powerful but relatively low fuel consumption - a bit over 30 mpg.

posting some photos as well.

Reason for sale: I am driving quite a lot around the island but most of the time on my own - somebody could make a better use of the car and I will buy a smaller one.

Price:£1600

New price: £1450

For contact: PM me here or text 489897

Archived