Things Go Better With Coke?

Lonan3

A million quids worth of grade A coke loose in a an isolated island community

Sounds like a golden opportunity for a remake of "Whiskey Galore"

Come on IOM Film Commission, secure the rights to this quick before Hollywood finds out

All suggestions for a title gratefully recieved

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A million quids worth of grade A coke loose in a an isolated island community

Sounds like a golden opportunity for a remake of "Whiskey Galore"

Come on IOM Film Commission, secure the rights to this quick before Hollywood finds out

All suggestions for a title gratefully recieved

If someone snorts all that stuff maybe 'Waking Ned II'?

Two tiny snippets here, as there is a serious Manx connection to this story

The two spanish fishermen allege they were given the cocaine in a brothel in Montevideo to take back to Spain, thye fell out because one claimed the other was using the stash

The magistrate in the Falklands dealing with the case, who refused them bail is none other than Clare Faulds, Manx Advocate, who after a two year stint in the Falklands came home and then went back out as her successor gave early notice

Oh and aren't the Maldives in the Indian Ocean rather than South Atlantic, or am I confusing them with the Malvinas

Oh and aren't the Maldives in the Indian Ocean rather than South Atlantic, or am I confusing them with the Malvinas

Thank you I stand corrected, all I remember is the Argies gave it some stupid name begining with M (seems old age and memory loss are creeping in) and I sat on it for what seemed like months freezing my bollocks off. :thumbsup:

Thank you I stand corrected, all I remember is the Argies gave it some stupid name begining with M (seems old age and memory loss are creeping in) and I sat on it for what seemed like months freezing my bollocks off. :thumbsup:

Named after the sailors from St Malo in Brittany (i.e. Isles Maloiunes) who were the first settlers on the islands. Not a bad basis for a name. Perhaps better than being named after some Scottish nobleman who never went near them?

Anyone curious as to the effects of cocaine, just do what i did TT week (by accident admittedly due to never having drank the stuff before), knock back 2 cans of relentless within 10 minutes, the anxiety, palputations and general feeling of panic are pretty similar, and £48 cheaper!

What doing? What is the place like, is it pretty bleak?

Will you be my friend? I have a chicken...

Don't tell me that, i just had 4 chicken drumsticks, basically living on fruit and chicken at the minute as part of my diet.

Please don't say your a veggie and its your pet? If so i'm sorry for being so insensitive, i will insert foot in own mouth regularly :pinch:

The magistrate in the Falklands dealing with the case, who refused them bail is none other than Clare Faulds, Manx Advocate, who after a two year stint in the Falklands came home and then went back out as her successor gave early notice

In a land where men are men and sheep are nervous a gal can become popular very quickly

Archived