Things Go Better With Coke?

Lonan3

Anyone curious as to the effects of cocaine, just do what i did TT week (by accident admittedly due to never having drank the stuff before), knock back 2 cans of relentless within 10 minutes, the anxiety, palputations and general feeling of panic are pretty similar, and £48 cheaper!

Regular cocaine users have confirmed the similarities between this and red bull drunk in excess can give the same effects..... i've done the relentless 2 canner. bouncing round the room for a good while before the anxiety and panicky feeling as you release you shouldn't feel like this of something readily available in spar...... strong heart rate, then hit a brick wall like a sack of shit. I shall stick to my Becks Vier thank-you very much!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and aren't the Maldives in the Indian Ocean rather than South Atlantic, or am I confusing them with the Malvinas

Thank you I stand corrected, all I remember is the Argies gave it some stupid name begining with M (seems old age and memory loss are creeping in) and I sat on it for what seemed like months freezing my bollocks off. :thumbsup:

What doing? What is the place like, is it pretty bleak?

For a so called educated person you know little about history it seems, what do you think a squaddie was doing in that hole in 1982.

For a so called educated person you know little about history it seems, what do you think a squaddie was doing in that hole in 1982.

I know quite a good deal about the Falklands and did suspect you meant you were in that conflict, but I do not know how old you are and when you were there, or even what job you did. You could have been bird watching for all I know.

It is basically an autonomous collective living mainly by a system of barter and communal property. Although under the protection of the UK government with the queen as head of state.

Kind of Anarchy lite.

Should we book you a flight?

It is basically an autonomous collective living mainly by a system of barter and communal property. Although under the protection of the UK government with the queen as head of state.

Kind of Anarchy lite.

Should we book you a flight?

I need the real thing! Heads of State and UK government interfering is too much.

Archived