Samsung 50" Plasma Television

Ash

NOW SOLD

I'm selling my Samsung 50" Plasma TV. It is just under 2 years old and is in 'as new condition' as you can possibly get. The remote control has only been used a couple of times (used the Sky Remote instead).

The model Number is PS-50Q7HDX

It was purchased locally from new and cost me £1,700.00.

I am looking for £800.00, which is well under half of what it cost me. NOW REDUCED TO JUST £600.00!!

Comes complete with the Instruction manual.

You are welcome to come and view it working, I'm in Onchan.

This could be a brilliant Christmas Present for someone.

It is obviouly a large TV and the buyer will need to arrange their own transport.

lounge03.jpg

The same TV is available here For £700.

I'll offer you £500, thats the £700 minus £100 for each year you've owned it.

Except the seller has no stock and looking at the photo of the TV, that is a slightly different model to the one I have.

This seller also doesn't have it and their price is £986.88 and they are showing the correct TV.

I'll let it go for £700.00 but no lower.

I have the same model TV and alas paid even more than Ash did from a certain overpriced local shop, but as it's such a great telly I'm still glad I bought it when I did.

If I remember correctly, this set won a 'Best 50" telly" award from What HiFi too, so its credentials are backed up a bit for potential buyers.

Looks great on either SD or HD signal, unlike a lot of smaller and more recent LCDs I've seen.

I have no afiliation with Ash - just letting potential buyers know this really is a good telly.

Archived