Trading Console Games

Virtual_Boy

Dunno if this has been touched on before (probably has) but would anyone be interested in trading games old or new?

Maybe using the classifieds forum?

Post what you have and what your looking for?

Could be a permanent or temporary swap?

Havnt really thought past that and the idea is no doubt full of flaws, perhaps you guys could kick some ideas around in this thread.

Dunno if this has been touched on before (probably has) but would anyone be interested in trading games old or new?

Havnt really thought past that and the idea is no doubt full of flaws, perhaps you guys could kick some ideas around in this thread.

Could be worth a go I recon, though I tend to just chuck my trade-ins to Game for convenience.

Could be worth a go I recon, though I tend to just chuck my trade-ins to Game for convenience.

HMV give a really good trade in value, better than game and their second hand games are priced well (with some newer games actually cheaper! :o )

Got £34 quid instead of £24 from game or £18 from faze 2! :rolleyes:

HMV give a really good trade in value, better than game and their second hand games are priced well (with some newer games actually cheaper! :o )

Got £34 quid instead of £24 from game or £18 from faze 2! :rolleyes:

That's very true, I've traded a few bits in there and got a silly high price. I bet it won't last.

Didn't know HMV did trade in stuff!

I thought of setting up a website to do just this a year or so back and discussed it with pals to see if it would be a good idea and the general consensus was that it would be pretty handy.

I'm not good enough at doing stuff like that though so I never got round to doing it.

Archived