Supermarkets

Lee54

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mil Dog.. Balloons to go does not sell anything but quality balloons !!!

Port Erin, move back to fu*kin Brixton or some other inner city hole and instead of slaggin off a place you hate, yet name yourself after..get the boat

Mil Dog....I've arrived.

Theres one of those "get the boat" statments. What makes Douglas, Castletown or anyother town across?

Wooo lost me on that one?

Quote "What makes Douglas, Castletown or any other town across?"

Make then what? A town or a City, is it not the number of Cathedrals?

Makes them a shit hole? ermm self explanatory really

But I apologise and will for ever refer to you in your full name. :P

Port Erin, move back to fu*kin Brixton or some other inner city hole and instead of slaggin off a place you hate, yet name yourself after..get the boat

A typical slack jaw yokel response to justified observations based on fact. You could at least make an effort to spell, you caveman.

A typical slack jaw yokel response to justified observations based on fact. You could at least make an effort to spell, you caveman.

Brixton? Don't you mean Salford?

Brixton? Don't you mean Salford?

I'd think Brixton is worse!

Sorry for my cut off response I was distracted bya rare ray of sunshine in Douglas.

What I meant to say was that, what makes Douglas, Ramsey, Peel etc different from any run down town across? Ive lived in several sea side towns and Douglas is just a carbon copy of all of them (well with out the tourism(.

Sorry for my cut off response I was distracted bya rare ray of sunshine in Douglas.

What I meant to say was that, what makes Douglas, Ramsey, Peel etc different from any run down town across? Ive lived in several sea side towns and Douglas is just a carbon copy of all of them (well with out the tourism(.

Douglas Ramsey and Peel aren't any different to any run down seaside town in the UK. However if you feel that way about the island what made you move there in the first place?

Well MilitantDogShaggerOwner thank you for your opinion.

Well thanks for lowering the debate to childish name calling. Your opinion matters to me also

Douglas Ramsey and Peel aren't any different to any run down seaside town in the UK. However if you feel that way about the island what made you move there in the first place?

Well my wife moved here with work. Me I moved over her to be with her, enjoy the low tax rate and decent lifestyle. You know the sort of things people all over the world look for when finding somewhere to live.

Archived